Mississauga Soccer Referees' Organization Inc. (MSRO)
The Mississauga Soccer Referees’ Organization Inc. (MSRO) was founded on June 6, 2008, to promote the interests of match officials in the city of Mississauga including Peel Halton and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Our mission is:
- To improve the status, protect the interests, and promote the welfare of match officials.
- To retain, in membership, those who have ceased active officiating.
- To establish, develop and assist, new candidates and to improve the standard of match officials.
- To ensure that all matches at which members officiate are played in accordance with the Laws of the Game (LOTG) established by the International Football Board (IFAB), and with the rules of competition set by competent local authorities approved by Ontario Soccer (OS).
- To foster a relationship of co-operation between match officials and Ontario Soccer, its affiliates including associated bodies.
- To assist the organization in promoting the knowledge and best interests of the game.
The Mississauga Soccer Referees’ Organization Inc. (MSRO) is affiliated with Peel Halton Soccer Association (PHSA).
Please join us May 18, 2023 for our President's Dinner. Details will be sent out to all members so please check your emails and RSVP.
Please visit the EDUCATION tab for further details on the Education Schedule.