Mississauga Soccer Referees' Organization Annual General Meeting
The Mississauga Soccer Referees Organization Annual General Meeting is fast approaching.
We are requesting that all members (past, present and new) contribute to a one time payment in the amount $10 to re-activate and keep your membership in good standing.
As we did not have an AGMs in calendar years 2020 and 2021, we are now in a unique position in which all 6 Executive Member positions are up for re-election.
Only members in good standing with the MSRO & having a valid OS License (2022 soccer season) with Ontario Soccer will be considered for nomination.
2022/2023 executive positions:
1. President – 1-year term – Francesco Di-Biase elected
2. Vice President – 2-year term – Doron Jacob elected
3. Director – 2-year term – vacant
4. Director of Education – 1-year term – Nivin Raizada elected
5. Treasurer – 2-year term – Vio Stan elected
6. Secretary – 1-year term – Chad Patterson elected
7. 2 Auditors – 1-year term – Sam Tabacco & Ljubisa Vrljes
Please take this opportunity to consider our members who would be best nominated into these positions. Also, please keep in mind the time and effort required to fulfill the needs of each of these positions when casting your vote.
Thanks again for your time and welcome back to the MSRO. We’re excited to bring back education & support to each and every one of our members for the balance of the 2022 & upcoming 2023 calendar year.